Full Tilt Sit n Go Competition

tayke2 On 6:10 PM

Ok so I use a popular website called Pocketfives.com where a bunch of online poker players use a forum to discuss a Hodge Podge of topics. Alot of times, players will develop certain competitions to fuel fires and what not and I'm joining a week long competition that will start tonite and end next week. Here are the details.

So the competition is for 90 person sit n gos under 10 bucks. there are 4 varieties. A 6 buck turbo, 4 buck regular, 3 buck turbo, and 2 buck regular. Now for the sake of getting the most points, the 6 bucks will be all I play. There is a cap of 100 on the week which sounds like alot, but its not really considering I can run 4 at a time with no problem. So I will post updates on my twitter @tayke2, but you can also follow the competition on pocketfives here, or for easier access you cna check out the leader board here.

Pretty sure it will pay top 2 on the board, so thats what I'm aiming for. Probably gonna need 10-15 fts with 3-5 wins to take it down. Wish me luck! NFL picks coming tomorrow thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Full Tilt Sit n Go Competition"