Fantasy Football Matcuhps

tayke2 On 10:23 AM

Ok 4-7 in my Family league and currently 7th of 10 with 2 games left. Got my mom today whos in 1st place. So far I had two guys on Thnaksgiving, Calvin Johnson and Nick Folk, while she had Kevin Smith. I'm up 14-10 right now, not bad but not that great either.

Me(4-7)

Tom Brady at NO- My MVP, hoping for a huge game in what should be a shootout. This matchup will be even more significant when you see my mom's team.

Wes Welker at NO- Ripped it last week, and Darren Sharper should have most his focus on covering Moss deep so Welker should get plenty of looks in the slot.

Chris Chambers at SD- Has had a ton of huge catches in recent weeks and hoping for another 40 plus yard catch today.

Calvin Johnson vs GB- Got me a short TD on Thursday. He's clearly hurt but gutting it out.

LaDainian Tomlinson vs KC- Has been solid in recent weeks getting at least 1 TD in 3 of 4. And shouldn't change against the chiefs.

Beanie Wells at Ten- Despite playing well last week, Beanie was my 3rd choice here. Cedric Benson is once again inactive, making it 2 points in 3 weeks he's gotten me since I traded for him. And I had Snelling for the Falcons, but Turner became active this morning, rendering him pretty powerless. Having said that, I'm happy with beanie in this spot against an inconsistent D.

Kellen Winslow at ATL- Has established a good repour with Josh Freeman, and hope he can find the endzone toay.

Nick Folk vs Oak- Got me 6 on Thursday. Its aight, but the 4 points he missed on hte 49 yarder woulda helped.

New York vs Car- Already gotten me a pick 6 today and hoping for more against a very mistake prone offense in carolina.

Mom(8-3)

Drew Brees vs NE- Yea thin the Monday night game is going to decide this one? I can only hope that Brady beats Brees by a few points at most realistically.

Marques Colston vs NE- Same with Welker hoping that Welker dominates in catches and outscores him by a few points.

Anquan Boldin at Ten- This start takes a big hit with Warner out today. Leinart will be handing the ball off alot today.

Robert Meachem vs NE- Had a huge game last week. HOping he pulls a Devery Henderson and doesn't get any looks this week.

Ray Rice vs Pit- Probably as good a Run D as I could ask for, thought Polamulu would certainly make me more comfortable.

Kevin Smith vs GB- Got 10 points which is pretty good I must say.

Vernon Davis vs Jac- Davis scares me. He only gets about 5 catches a game, but usually 2 of them are for TDs.

Dan Carpenter at Buf- Should get alot of action today against Buffalo sadly.

New Orleans vs NE- The Saints are her only D, so her hand was pretty forced here against an Offense that SHOULD be able to put up at least 3-4 TD's.

In ATVN, I lost what would have been a huge win when Schaub cooled off in the 2nd half against the Titans. If Brown doesn't shanked the FG, I mite have pulled out a close win. As it is, I'm 3-8, and likely out of the playoffs, though anything can happen. I'm playing Jeremy this week, who has about has sick a 5-6 team as you will find.

Me(3-8)


Philip Rivers vs KC- It was a toss up between him or Schaub against the Colts. Schuab already has a TD, so hoping i made the right call here.

Nate Burleson at STL- Ugh a frustrating start. Usually goes for 2 or 20.

Devin Hester at Min- With his speed, he HAS to break a big play soon. He usually has 5 catches for 40 yards because he gets alot of screens. Hope that changes soon.

Chad Ochocinco vs Cle- With this matchup, he has to get at least one TD.

DeAngelo Williams at NYJ- Hoping he goes off in this matchup. Stewart might steal some key yards but hoping for the best.

Thomas Jones vs Car- Hmm just realized that these two are playing each other. Lets go Jones!

Jason Witten vs Oak- Finally broke a few big catches to get me 13 points after consistently getting me 6-10 all year.

Mason Crosby at Det- Anytime your kicker gets you double digits, thats a huge plus for your team.

Pittsburgh at Bal- Hoping for a defensive struggle tonite as is what is usually the case in this matchup.

Jeremy(5-6)

Aaron Rodgers at Det- Went off as predicted this guy averages 30 a week thats tough to beat.

Marques Colston vs NE- IF he goes off it kills me if he gets shut down I love it. Hoping for the latter.

Reggie Wayne at Hou- Peyton always finds a way to beat me. Chalk up a TD guaranteed for Wayne.

Randy Moss at NO- God Jeremy's team is so sick. This is the best reciever combination I have ever seen. Props my man.

Ray Rice vs Pit- Ahh another guy I'm doubly facing. Come on Steelers D!!

Ryan Grant at Det- Was held to just 11 points which for a top back is great for me.

Jeremy Shockey vs NE- IT kills me that I'm playing against so many Saints this week. Conflict of interest much?!

Nate Kaeding vs KC- This guys is a beast. A lock from 40 and under and a leg that will make 55 yarders consitently.

Philadelphia vs Was- Right now the Skins are driving on them. Keep it up fellas.

Ok those are my matchups. Got an uphill battle in both, but I feel like I'm gonna pull one upset at least. Wish me luck! Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Fantasy Football Matcuhps"