Sunday Recap: Picks went great. Fantasy Football.....

tayke2 On 4:11 PM

Not so much. So yeah as expected I really didn't compete too much in my Family league. Bulger had a mediocre 10 points and Ronnie brown got me just 2.5 points. Meanwhile, Favre dropped 38 points and Jones Drew got 30. I had the #2 pick in the draft, and took Brian Westbrook. My 2nd choice was Jones Drew. One of the biggest blunders I've ever had in Fantasy football. MY team really isn't all that great, but maybe Brady and Welker can carry me into the 8th spot for the playoffs.

For ATVN, Matt Schaub really killed me. Texas get 31 points and Schaub is responsible for 0. A pathetic 12 points for his standards really hurt. The rest of my team played decent, and luckily Steve forgot to take two players with byes out. However, I'm only up 3 points right now, with the Saints defense for me and Roddy White for Steve. Not the best scenario considering how dominant White has been recently, but who knows maybe I'll get a lucky break on a close matchup.

In my first installment of my weekly picks, I had a great week, going 9-3. All of my upset picks came through, as I picked the Dolphins, the Ravens who knocked off the unbeaten Broncs, and the Titans getting on the win board dominating the Jags. I missed on the Giants who looked just plain bad against the Eagles, the Lions losing to the Rams in what would be the exact opposite of the Super Bowl, and the Cardinals pulling a 180 from their win last week by losing to the hopeless Panthers.

I got the Saints tomorrow we'll c if they can join the Colts as the only undefeated teams left. Hope the Defense can pick a couple of balls off just need them to outscore Roddy White. Not likely, but bigger miracles have happened. Also, drafting a basketball team today. I'll post it along with my BCS recap tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for reading guys. A

0 Responses "Sunday Recap: Picks went great. Fantasy Football....."