Where do I pick up my ring?

tayke2 On 12:18 PM

So I touted my matchup with Shannon as my Superbowl, and my players obviously got the message, because they played lights out in what is all but assured to be a blowout victory in my biggest game of the year. I am up by 48 points with just Shannon's kicker Rob Bironas left. So the question is now how much will I win by. HAVING SAID THAT, I am still anything but a lock for the playoffs. With my record at 4-7, I am now 7th place, but alot of important matchups tonite. Namely two that affect me. Gloria, who I am tied with at 3-7 right now, is up by 9 points on my dad, who had Texans stud Andre Johnson. My grandpa, who is not out of the running despite a 2-7-1 record, is up by 14 on my uncle, who has Texans QB Matt Schaub. Now if the Titans D is half as bad as it was against the Pats a few weeks ago, then these are sure wines. But nothin is sure in the NFL. I'm a big Texans fan tonight. Were i get to get both of those to go my way, the bottom 4 would be as follows.

7. Me- 4-7
8. Shannon- 3-7-1
9. Gloria- 3-8
10. Grandpa-2-8-1.

This would be huge, because my last two weeks are interesting. Next week, I play my mom, who is 1st right now, and the following week I play Gloria in what could be a playoff deciding game. Also of note, Grandpa and Shannon play each other next week, so the loser is likely out while the winner is likely in. Still alot to be decided, but it feels good right now to be on top.....of the bottom 4 lol. A quick shout out to a few of my players. As per usual, Brady and Welker tore it up. But the two surprises this week were Calvin "Megatron" Johnson, who dropped 25 big ones, and Chris “Beanie” Wells, a free agent pick up this week who stepped up huge with 15 points with Benson out and my other rbs out for the year.

Ok in my ATVN league, I didn’t get a chance to post it up yesterday but I'm playing Celo and right now down by 14 points. I have Matt Schaub left and he has Andre Johnson left. The good news there is that for the most part, AJ's fate is in Schaubs hands. The bad news is, if they break off a huge 60 yard TD or something, then AJ outscores Schaub by a few points. Basically, I will need a big game from Schaub to take it down. And a win would be huge. Despite only improving to 4-7 with a win, it would put me just a game back, as all of the middle teams lost this week. With a win, the standings would be as follows.

4. Jeremy- 5-6
5. Steve- 5-6
6. Me- 4-7
7. Celo- 4-7.

With a loss, I am all but out with just 3 weeks left. With a win, I got a shot. Lets go SCHAUBBBBBB! Thanks for reading. BCS Top 10 throwdown coming later.

0 Responses "Where do I pick up my ring?"